“Aliens are coming at you from every angle,” says James Divito, Producer at Strategy First. “You get sucked into this game so easily because it’s just constant action.”
In this first-person arcade shoot'em-up, you must gather up all your courage to defend yourself and defeat the alien horde. Alien Blast is an exciting sci-fi action combat game for everyone.
“Alien Blast is one chilling and addictive game whether you're a fan of the sci-fi or just an arcade fan in general. If you are into slashing and hacking aliens, this game will keep you busy and is well worth picking up.” says Christopher Lee, Executive Producer for Made By KIDDIES, Inc.
Your mission is to defend allied planets against the alien raid. Far from the reaches of your solar system, you are alone on an assignment to battle the alien horde. As a member of the allied forces, everyone is relying on you. Most of your forces have been destroyed, and this will be your most difficult mission yet. It's up to you to defend the planet against the Alien onslaught.
- Ground and air defensive battle stations
- Highly detailed 3D graphics providing an incredibly realistic environment
- Supports Single and Multi-player options
- Sophisticated sci-fi weapons with power-ups
- Boss challenge levels
- 45 progressive missions with sophisticated enemy AI.
- Realistic battle sounds effects
- Intuitive gameplay and intuitive controls
- Weather effects
Alien Blast – The Encounter will ship to stores in January 2004 with a SRP of $19.99 USD and an ESRB rating of T for Teen. For more information please visit www.strategyfirst.com or www.madebykiddies.com