"Lords of EverQuest has the deep story line, exciting gameplay and vast armies that fans of the real-time strategy genre demand," said Michael Lustenberger, director of product marketing, Sony Online Entertainment. "With our new SOEGames.net service, the game has just begun when the single player missions are over, as gamers go online to dominate their opponents and decide who will be the new king of RTS."
Set in the rich fantasy universe of EverQuest and featuring a deep and intricate plot centered around the fabled Lost Age, Lords of EverQuest delivers more than 75 hours of exciting single-player gameplay. With SOE's new SOEGames.net service, Lords of EverQuest offers free online multiplayer matches while bringing the award-winning magical realm of EverQuest to a new audience.
About Lords of EverQuest
Inspired by the world of online gaming phenomenon EverQuest, Lords of EverQuest features an enthralling storyline drawing gamers to the land of Antonica as they control one of 15 Lords and manage massive armies in their quest for domination. Lords of EverQuest will set new standards for the RTS genre with hundreds of items, spells, the ability for all units in the game to gain experience and abilities, and online multiplayer options (Internet connection required for online multiplayer game modes, online connection fees are the responsibility of the user) for up to 12 players per game via Sony Online's SOEGames.net service.
With three different unique factions with which to do battle and a beautiful game world filled with breathtaking environments, Lords of EverQuest challenges players to command armies comprised of Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Fiends and even Drakes as they shape the past of the EverQuest universe.
Lords of EverQuest also features:
- An epic story playable from three unique and different perspectives that involves over 75 hours of single player gameplay
- Superior online multiplayer options for up to 12 players through SOEGames.net service
- No subscription fee required
- Three completely different factions, each with their own special units and strategies
- Hundreds of items and magical artifacts to arm troops with 36 challenging single player maps and dozens of multiplayer maps
- Take command of one of 15 different Lords, each with unique spells and abilities which become more powerful as they gain experience
- Level up Lords and uncover even greater power as all units level up, gaining experience and abilities
- The ability to carry over key troops from mission to mission
- A Spell and Ability system with more than 125 unique properties
- State of the art custom 3D engine providing cutting-edge 3D graphics with more than three levels of zoom, 32 bit color and support for 1600x1200 resolution for superior detail
More articles about Lords Of EverQuest