- Conflicts 1950 - 1973
- Four campaigns
- 8 countries in war actions involves (with up to 50 different units per country)
- Altogether 37 missions (including 13 "alternative" missions)
- Israel: 18 missions,
- Egypt: 9 missions,
- Korea: 5 missions,
- America: 5 missions
- Modern units such as jets, Helicopter and more....
- efficient and up to date scenario editor
The game covers the time period from 1950 to 1973, one part of the world history, which was crucially shaped by the Cold War.
They play altogether four campaigns:
- the Israeli campaign plays in the Suez war of 1956
- the Egyptian campaign plays the events of the Jom Kippur war of 1973 and after
- the Korean campaign concerns itself with the Korea war from 1950 to 1953
- and everything is rounded off by the American campaign, which likewise plays in the Korea war
Each of these campaigns be based on material historical conflicts and offers realistic combat.