Created by Ubisoft's Montreal studio, in close collaboration with original Prince of Persia(r) creator Jordan Mechner, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is expected to be one of the smash hits of the Holiday season, as excitement surrounding the game has been steadily building since it received numerous awards at E3 2003.
In order to play Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on your computer, your system must meet the following criteria:
A minimum requirement computer system including monitor; mouse; keyboard and the following:
Supported Operating System: Windows 98 SE/ 2000/ ME/ XP (only)
Processor: 800MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon.
Memory: 256 MB of RAM.
Video Card: 64 MB.GeForce III or higher (does not support GeForce 4 MX) or ATI Radeon 8500 or higher
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0 or higher compatible sound card.
Direct X: versions 9.0 or higher (Included on CD).
Hard Drive Space: 1.5 GB minimum hard drive space.
CD-ROM: 16X or better. (not recommend for use with CD-RW's)
Additional Supported Peripherals: Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 3 ("Quick Install included on game disc.)
Controls: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse.
About Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Amidst the scorched sands of medieval Persia, there is a legend spun in an ancient tongue. It speaks of a time borne by blood and ruled by deceit. It is within this war torn land that a young Prince discovers a magic dagger. Drawn to its dark powers, he is led to unleash a deadly evil upon the reaches of his father's vast kingdom. Aided by the wiles of a seductive princess and the absolute powers of the Sands of Time, the Prince stages a harrowing quest to reclaim the Palace's cursed chambers, and restore peace to the very fabric of Time itself. He must tread these dangers carefully, however. Because in this world, there is only one rule: master the Sands, or be buried.
- A Legendary Hero Returns.
- Wielding powers of mythic proportions, the Prince returns to action-adventure gaming with gravity-defying acrobatics, ferocious fighting combos, and the ability to bend time to fulfill his destiny.
- Awe Inspiring Gameplay with the Sands of Time.
- Ubisoft's Montreal Studio presents The Sands of Time - a technological breakthrough that will change the face of action-adventure gaming forever. Erase the past, behold the future, and freeze the present in real-time for unlimited gameplay variations.
- 7 Exotic Worlds, Vast Kingdoms.
- Uncover the mysteries of a world never before explored in action-adventure gaming. Medieval, mythical, and deadly, Persia holds a staggering array of landscapes and kingdoms to explore and conquer.
- A Sweeping Adventure of Betrayal and Triumph.
- The epic legends and deadly creatures of mythic Persia come to life in this suspense-filled tale, featuring more twists and turns than the labyrinthian Palace itself.
- The studio behind Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell presents the new era of action- adventure ...
- Ubisoft Montreal moves onto its next major hit while taking their knowledge and technology to the next level.
- Jordan Mechner - The Creator.
- The creator of the original Prince of Persia, and acknowledged "godfather" of the action-adventure genre, Jordan Mechner consults on all facets of game design - including storyline, cinematics, programming, and artistic vision.
More articles about Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time