- This is the 1.0 version of the modtool package with an installer.
- New content:
- Excel invention files
- Voice tool
- Reworked scripteditor
- Single player campaign tutorial and example
- Story concept
- The package also contains uncrypted inf files, which work in the original game, but slightly slower than the packed versions.
- Hgma_leveleditor.exe is TSH only. However, you can still edit maps for LoI with it.
- The scripteditor now works on Windows XP without any tweaking and installing additional stuff.
- You can install this mod tool into your Haegemonia TSH directory, although it is recommended not to do so, and only copy the necessary files when you are
experiencing with them (the example-level files for example).
However, it is recommended to change the exe file to this newest (2.01) version for modding. The only change compared to the previous one is the possibility to
build single player campaign (with transfer screen) from skirmish missions.
THIS EDITOR IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL SUPPORT! PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TOOLS WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR PUBLIC, THEREFORE THEY CAN BE ILLOGICAL, IDIOTIC, REFLECT PROGRAMMER-LIKE THINKING ETC. USING THEM MAY CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR BRAIN AND ANY FRAGILE OBJECTS NEARBY!
However you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to answer it if we can...
More articles about Hegemonia: Legions Of Iron