- Fixed Crash with MP Random Civ selection
NOTE: CHOOSING RANDOM IN MULTIPLAYER CAN CAUSE AN OOS WHEN LOADING THE MATCH. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PICK YOUR CIVILIZATION FOR THE TIME BEING. THIS WILL BE ADDRESSED IN THE NEXT PATCH.
- Removed additional combat calculations
- Fixed Various Civilopedia fixes
- Fixed QuickCiv Description
Updates BETA v1.10:
- Fixed negative corruption from Forbidden Palace
- Fixed negative corruption from Secret Police HQ
- Fixed corruption calculation error
- Fixed issues with double gold being awarded
- Shifted minimap and unit info boxes slightly inward to prevent problems with scrolling and button-clicking.
- Re-enabled Intel optimizations from PTW.
- Fixed issue that caused scientific leaders to use only the first name in the list.
- Fixed issue that caused selections on the Foreign Advisor screen to be cleared.
- Optimized main menu code.
- Cleaned up INI preferences code
- Fixed issue with the audio preferences (sound volume).
- Greatly improved the ability of Seafaring civs to start near the coast. It should happen most of the time now.
- Fixed numerous problems with Seafaring civs starting near the coast in hotseat games.
- Implemented Seafaring civs starting near the coast in MP games.
- Updated the interface on the world chooser screen so selected options were more apparent.
- Fixed upgrade all bug (for units that do not have the upgrade ability but are part of the upgrade chain).
- Added feminine titles for Despotism, Feudalism, and Fascism (for English default rules only!).
- Editor: Added Flavors to the Import dialog.
- Corrected display of silk as luxury in city view in Rise of Rome
- Corrected Scourge of God splash screen art in Fall of Rome
- Build road/fort animations now show for Legionary in Fall of Rome
- Cataphract now uses Ancient Cavalry art in Middle Ages
- Corrected Mining tech art in Age of Discovery
- Text: Several civilopedia fixes (mostly spelling, grammar, spaces)
This patch is for the English, German, Italian, Spanish and French versions of the game.