- About The Game- Go back to 16th century Japan and learn about the violent rebellion and civil strife that are behind this newest installment in the acclaimed TenchuÒ series. An in-depth look at gameplay, ultra-realistic stealth kills, individual levels and the all-new multiplayer feature will accompany players on their journey.
- Exclusive Downloads - Fans can keep the look of ancient Japan on their desktop with customizable wallpaper. New screenshots and updated movies will also be located here.
- Characters - Intriguing tales of espionage, theft and assassination are behind each mission Ninjas must embark upon. Here fans can delve into the backstory of each ninja and learn about their unique abilities and the enemies they must defeat.
- Weapons - Discover authentic Ninja weapons and items that help Ninjas to live by honor, kill by stealth.
- Community - Link to the online Ninja community and experience an array of Ninja sites and Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven fan sites.
- News - Get the latest Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven updates hot off the press!
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven builds on the renowned gameplay of the popular Tenchu franchise and delivers the most realistic, stealth-based, ninja action/adventure game ever. The game features impressive new stealth attacks, an enhanced fighting engine, new weapons and tools, plus larger levels, improved character animations, new multiplayer options and a soundtrack from famed composer Noriyuki Asakura. Taking advantage of the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system's impressive graphical capabilities, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven features 25 death defying missions, detailed lighting and weather effects, and improved character animations. The game has been rated "M" ("M" - violence, blood and gore - content suitable for persons ages 17 and older) by the ESRB.