Dungeons & Dragons Heroes gives you a chance to taste the victory as one of four heroes. It beckons you to take a journey through the world of the Dungeons & Dragons game, to live as one of the great ones, and to do the legendary stuff that Heroes are meant to do!
Experience the harrowing twists and turns along the path to righteousness, conquering dungeons and other planes of existence never before seen in full 3D, and live a Hero's life as you were truly meant to!
- Play as one of four distinct Hero characters drawn from different races representing the main Dungeons & Dragons classes, Fighter, Wizard, Cleric and Rogue; diverse styles of play for each Hero character ensure a different experience on subsequent play-through.
- Four-player cooperative multiplay allows you and up to three friends to select your own Heroes and team up against the monstrous threat, playing cooperatively through the single-player campaign.
- Authentic D&D Monsters, many drawn directly from the latest Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition Monster Manual, including boss-monsters such as towering Iron Golems, fire-breathing Golden Dragons and horrific Beholders.
- “Heroic” weapon upgrade system that uses a toggle-based Planar Gem system for adding bonus effects to your weapon, with a permanent Rune Stone upgrade system used to improve your base weapon directly.
- “Basic Combat Button” controller interface allows you to easily map any of your "actions" such as Attacks, Feats, Skills and Spells to controller buttons, giving you a degree of tactical control when pressed into combat.
- Use Skills, Feats and a Character Building system inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition rule set.
- Content-rich, interactive levels spanning multiple environments, ranging from a working forge to a magically suspended castle in the sky, each replete with secrets, bonuses and rare items.
- Visually stunning Spell and Magical effects.