Get the Eternal War demo off Worthplaying (34mb)
Get the Eternal War demo patch off Worthplaying (500k)
Featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal and St. Louis KMOV (Channel 4), Eternal War: Shadows of Light is a hard hitting, pick-up-and-go, action packed first person shooter that challenges the player with intelligent demons and creative puzzles. Being labelled as “Great” and “The Best Christian Game to date” (CCGR.org) Eternal War takes place in the suicidal mind of John Coronado, a desperate teen ready to take desperate measures to escape his “personal hell”. You are Mike, a friend sent to help John out of his pain and struggles before time runs out. Travelling down the road of malice and destruction, Mike is faced with hundreds of obstacles ahead of him to overcome through the only Power that John thought abandoned him.
- A deep story of pain, reality and addiction
- Seventeen action packed levels!
- Eight demon scale whipping weapons with alternative attacks!
- Two awesome, frantic co-operative multiplayer modes!:
- Flood Co-op: Stop mass floods of demons coming through mental openings by destroying them
- Normal Co-op: Very similar to single player, exploring, solving puzzles and overcoming obstacles
- 17 enemies that all have different abilies and work together to stop you from achieving your goal