- Non-stop game action and exploration, with something unexpected around every corner, featuring settings filled with rewarding and enjoyable puzzles, dangerous traps and treasures in addition to a wide variety of deadly combat foes.
- Nail-biting intense real-time 3D combat action featuring an arsenal of attack and defense combo moves to allow player control of combat tactics, fighting with weapons, magic spells, and powerful artifacts.
- Full support for both Single-Player stand-alone and Multi-Player game sessions.
- Expressly designed to be playable and enjoyed by gamers of all types and ages, and to promote and cultivate a worldwide Dungeon Lords community.
- Dazzling Special Effects for magic spells employing a unique magic system.
- Loads of personal quests and game quests to pursue, featuring interactive NPC characters for talking, trading, and conveying special bonuses, as well as potentially offering to join the PC character as an ally.
- Beautiful real-time 3D full freedom 3rd person perspective of all game settings and creatures, including outdoor wilderness areas, swamps, forests, mountains, arctic lands, towns, villages, castles, dungeons, caves, mines, and spiritual planes.
- Detailed PC Personal Character Development featuring a number of character races to choose from, and including personal attributes, skills, and unique character traits (perks).
- Extensive Inventory, featuring Items that can be common, rare, and unique. Rare and Unique Items are randomly generated with special modifiers that can make them truly one-of-a-kind and widely sought after items, bestowing special abilities and powers to the PC.
- Easy to use, simple and intuitive Interface Design for instant character control and inventory management, designed for both console controller devices and for mouse & keyboard.
- Blazing 3D Engine Technology that supports regular and curved surfaces, dynamic RGB light sources, interpolated motion capture animation, real world physics package, and a host of other features.
- Designed, written and developed by award winning computer game author D.W.Bradley, creator and developer of the legendary Wizardry games: Wizardry V Heart of the Maelstrom (SirTech), Wizardry VI Bane of the Cosmic Forge (SirTech), Wizardry VII Crusaders of the Dark Savant (Wizardry GOLD) (SirTech), the 3D sci-fi action adventure game CyberMage (Electronic Arts/Origin), and the epic 3D RPG Wizards & Warriors (Activision).
More articles about Dungeon Lords