"Years in the making and featuring more than 1000 modern ships, submarines and aircraft from 14 different countries, Larry Bond's Harpoon 4 incorporates the simulation community's most requested features to deliver an immersive naval combat experience," said Carl C. Norman, executive producer of Larry Bond's Harpoon 4 for Ubi Soft Entertainment. "With multiplayer capabilities and a scenario editor, Larry Bond's Harpoon 4 has nearly limitless replayability ensuring that players will be enjoying this game for years to come."
- A highly-detailed map of Northern Europe and the North Atlantic created from satellite imagery for ultimate accuracy
- A rich 3D environment displaying combat events such as weapon launches and impacts
- A powerful and flexible Scenario Editor that will allow players to create their own scenarios to share with other users
- Both single player and multiplayer scenarios
- Accessible, easy-to-use, drop and drag, point and click interface for players of all skill levels
- A special "High Tide" Campaign, written by noted techno-thriller writer Larry Bond
- Multiplayer sessions are possible for both cooperative and head-to-head competition