Get the 'Foo' trailer off Worthplaying (2min26/17mb)
"We really enjoy the feeling of malicious pleasure when seeing an opponent suffer the brutal effects of a trap. They can even be viewed in real-time." Commented Noel Hargrave, Managing Director of Singularity Software, (rather worryingly).
Peter Levin, Managing Director of PAN Vision -the publisher of the game, on the multiplayer mode in Foo - "The randomised architectural engine makes the multiplayer mode unique and less dependent on prior gaming experience."
"We are happy to join forces with Singularity Software on Foo. They really understand our intentions with the game, and I am confident that their dedication to the product is as strong as ours", says Johan Sjoberg, Executive Director of Idol FX.
- The Architectural Generator Engine guarantees a unique level and game experience every time you play in random level game mode.
- Highly detailed hand painted textures.
- Five different characters to choose from; the Dragon, the Tiger, the Ape, the Panda and the Rat. Each with their own special skills and characteristics.
- Numerous trap components and triggers ensure that every player can tailor his own special tactics, weighing up speed against brutality.
- Find valuables that give you access to more rare and powerful trap components.
- View brutal death scene animations in real-time as your opponents suffer the effects of your traps.
- Challenge your friends to battle for the title of Master of Thieves over a LAN network.