Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2 will be the first online game available on Gamecube. To play online you will need to purchase a Gamecube Broadband adapter or Modem adapter priced at around 45-50 Euros and acquire a ‘Hunters Licence’, which can be purchased for £5.99 (€8.95) for 30 days – The first 30 days are free!
The new split-screen feature allows four friends to adventure together on the same Gamecube. Not only does PSO deliver the ultimate online gaming experience, but it also has one of the most addictive single player offline RPG experiences ever seen on a home console.
Experience single player… Experience multiplayer… Experience online…
Experience the Phantasy…
Welcome to the future. Your star is ready to rise.
Game features & Online details:
- Impressive offline single player adventure with over 100 hours of unbelievable gameplay.
- New split-screen actions lets up to four gamer’s team up, or compete, on the same Gamecube.
- For never-ending adventures, up to four players can cooperate and compete online in normal gameplay modes or embark on exclusive downloadable quests.
- All of the content of PSO and PSO ver.2, plus an exclusive new adventure.
- Players can test their endurance with Challenge Mode, or reign as the supreme champion of player vs. player combat in Battle Mode.
- Real-time combat against new, more powerful monsters.
- New dungeons and areas to explore, new rare items to find and new quests to complete.
- To play online you need to need to purchase a Gamecube Broadband Adapter or Modem Adapter priced at around 45 -50 Euro’s and acquire a ‘Hunters License’ which can be purchased for £5.99 (€8.95) for 30 days – The first 30 days are free!
The evolution of the revolutionary gaming experience continues. 7th March 2003
Please note – Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2 online connectivity is only available in the below countries.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.