"Today, Rayman gets a Web site that matches his personality - friendly and fun, with lots of action, edge, humor. The site, like Rayman's tripped-out universe, boasts a rollicking soundtrack, intense visuals, and plenty of detail," said Mona Hamilton, group brand manager for Ubi Soft Entertainment. "Fans have been clamoring for the full story on the new game, and now they can find all of the best stuff in one place."
In addition to the game trailer, the site offers comprehensive information and eye-popping Rayman 3 visuals including:
- Key game features - learn about the epic storyline, the brand new superpowers, the tactical combat
- Stunning screen shots - enjoy a little tease of the gaming extravaganza to come
- The motley crew of characters - get the dirt on Rayman's friends, enemies, bosses and more meet the whole gang, from trusty, bumbling Globox to the hideous Hoodlums, fierce Knaaren and peaceful Teensies
- Rayman's trippy, psychedelic universe - check out the incredible array of worlds, from lush forests to snow-capped mountains to swampy swamps and barren wastelands
- Reviews, news and announcements - keep a finger on the pulse with this up-to-the-minute source for all things Rayman
- Links to Raymanzone.com - visit the worldwide Rayman community, where fans can join the Lums Quest, connect in the Forums, and find even more Rayman stuff
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is scheduled to ship for all platforms in March 2003.