But this green-skinned Goliath finds himself facing a multitude of foes all out to deny him the solitude he so desperately craves - not only the forces of the U.S. Army, commanded by General “Thunderbolt” Ross, but also strange and powerful adversaries such as the Executioner, Tyrannus, and the sinister Leader’s Humanoids.
- Based on the original Pre-Silver Age Marvel classics The Incredible Hulk and Tales to Astonish comics from Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, among others – telling the true origin and initial tales of the Hulk
- 33 levels providing up to 30 hours of gameplay
- ‘Hulkmatch’ allows head-to-head battle for 2-4 players with a link cable
- Unique gameplay mechanic based on Hulk's inherent abilities to grow more powerful and regenerate when enraged
- Presented from an isometric perspective – giving the game a three-dimensional appearance
- Freely roaming multiple objective environments
- Complex puzzles mixed in brilliantly with unrelenting action
- Nearly every object in the environment is interactive and can be damaged or destroyed
- Classic bosses including the Abomination, the Executioner, the Molemen, Humanoids, and more...
- Fight off dozens of simultaneous enemies including soldiers, tanks, helicopters, jets, future warriors, robots, etc.
More articles about The Incredible Hulk