“From realistic artillery effects to an intricate diplomacy system, 'American Conquest' is a surefire hit for history fans and real-time strategists alike,” said Robert Pickens, chief executive officer of CDV USA. “Commanding up to 32,000 units, players can fight for land, riches and freedom through 300 years of American history.”
About “American Conquest”
In the year 1492, Christopher Columbus traveled to America and sparked 300 years of heated battles for land, riches and freedom. In eight campaigns spanning more than 40 missions, players delve into epic real-time battles with up to 32,000 soldiers. Discover new technologies, improved fighting units and the dangerous world of diplomacy with “American Conquest.”
Features for “American Conquest” include:
- Over 300 years of American history - from the 15th to 18th centuries.
- 12 playable nations: Britain, Spain, France, Aztec, Inca, Maya, Algonquin, Huron, Delaware, Pueblo, Iroquois, and the future United States.
- Costumes, architecture, and game balance based on true-to-life historical data.
- Up to 32,000 units on the map to allow staging of grandiose battles.
- More than 40 missions in eight thrilling campaigns, including Pizarro's Expedition, the War of Tecumseh, the Seven Years War, the American War of Independence.
- Up to seven players over LAN or the Internet with multiplayer modes that include Deathmatch, Historical Battles, Battle for America, and automated Internet championships via global rating system.