Chrome, a Tactical First Person Shooter, is a dramatic story of heroism, friendship and betrayal; a story full of sudden twists and turns mixed into tons of Sci-Fi action. Players assume the role of Logan; a veteran mercenary turned bounty hunter who is out to make it rich. Using a system of implants, the player is able to manipulate Logan’s personality and abilities in order to accomplish all of the 14 enormous and varied missions. During the course of the missions, Logan takes part in breathtaking chases using six futuristic vehicles, becomes a silent assassin to strike at unwitting enemies, or grabs his heavy plasma gun and implants enhanced muscles to storm through enemy lines. And if all this isn’t enough, Logan’s past starts to catch up with him at the most inappropriate of moments...
Some cool Features…
- Become an interstellar mercenary and prove your skills in 14 enormous, difficult and varied missions in tropical forests, rocky deserts, canyons, craters, snowy glaciers as well as inside the futuristic complexes of corporation labs, military bases and orbital stations.
- Improve your character’s physical reflexes and sensory abilities using a wide range of implants.
- Use 8 kinds of vehicles, from trucks and four-wheelers to armored transporters and shuttles.
- Fight your way to success using over 18 kinds of weapons: from a common knife, multiple kinds of machine guns, rocket launchers, electric beam thrower to plasma rifle and video weapons.
- Match the implants, weapons and equipment to become a stealth assassin or a “living tank”.
- Experience sudden plot twists, heavy action and dramatic story on heroism, friendship and betrayal.
- Confront the truly demanding enemy AI. Your opponents will not give up until you come and smash them one by one. They will surely make it difficult for you by taking over, calling for backup, communicating with each other and using a variety of military tactics to prevent you from achieving your goal.
Chrome is scheduled to release Summer 2003.
More articles about Chrome