Get the Frontline Attack: WoE v1.1.7 patch off Worthplaying (6.5mb)
Frontline Attack: War over Europe is a game which lets you fight armored and motorized units in true-to-life World War II battlefields. The historical period in which the action takes place is the years 1941 - 1944. All missions are carried out in the European theater. The player participates in a series of campaigns, beginning with the German invasion of the USSR, through to the decisive battles of the Eastern front, D-Day and the operations in France and Italy, to the last, great German offensive in the Ardennes.
This Patch v.1.1.7 version is for all language versions (US English, UK English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian) and makes them fully compatible with each other.
- Multiplayer game - synchronization lags fixed.
- Bug with missing camouflage net fixed.
- Bugs on two skirmish maps fixed (Islands, Main line of resistance)
- Multiplayer matches now possible between all versions
- Levels created by players are stored in the directory EditorLevels
- Levels downloaded from other players are stored in the directory DownloadLevels
- Levels created by players are displayed with a green * before the level name
- Levels downloaded from other players are displayed with a red * before the level name
- Only the hosting player can change the game speed in multiplayer matches
- EarthNet: Players can be added to Ignore list by ckicking on player name with the Ctrl key pressed
- additional changes and improvements in balancing and AI