"The consumers spoke and we listened," said Scot Lane, Executive Producer for Interplay. "Redeemer is set to give gamers more of the frenetic action that was enjoyed in the previous game, along with some major enhancements."
Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer will offer exclusive downloadable content that will be available via Xbox Live. Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer is anticipated to be available at retail in the fall of 2003.
- Five playable Hunter Characters; each with their own unique weapons, edges and supernatural abilities.
- Single and multi-player cooperative play. Up to 4 players can battle over 30 enemies - all on the same screen!
- More than 20 new expansive areas to illustrate the Redeemer storyline authentic to White Wolf's World of Darkness.
- Unleash over 40 ranged and melee weapons on 21 types of evil creatures and bosses.
- Downloadable content via Xbox LIVE.