Get the OOTP 5 patch 1 off Worthplaying (7mb)
The following things were fixed or enhanced:
- Made salary arbitration an option (advanced league setup)
- Fixed the bug that caused the inidividual hook setting to not being saved
- You can now set a salary cap and cash maximum in manager mode, also editing of player nicknames for players on the human team is possible now!
- Fixed a bug that you had limited control over your team in manager mode when you edited the league structure. This does not affect leagues that had this already occur, so you might want to start a new league if that has happened for you.
- Players coming off the DL now accept the assignment to the minors
- Fine-tuned injury frequency
- Fine-tuned player development, talent hits for established players in their prime is now less likely
- Fixed the bug that caused the team strategies to be reset when making certain transactions, like trading or releasing a player.
- Fixed font color problem in trade screen
- Hitting streaks in the league leaders in the sim or main screen are no longer the active streaks, but the longest of the season.
- You can now sign coaches/scouts up to $200,000 during the offseason, even when you have no money left.
- Fixed catcher defensive range bug when creating fictional leagues.
- Fixed draft reset bug that caused duplicate players
- Fixed 4 division league problems when the league was expanded to 4 divisions
- Fixed a bug that made certain players that showed up as automatic resign becoming arbitration eligible after the end of the year.
- Fixed financial problems in historical career leagues, although not in already existing ones.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the owner to make contract extention offers to computer team players through the trade screen in manager mode.
- The sort in the team screen is now sticky after offering a contract extention
- Manager mode is possible now with one league leagues as well.
- Greatly improved lineup AI
- Fixed bug when backing up/restoring leagues
- Fine-tuned trade AI
- When acquiring a player, he no longer goes to the active roster but rather into AAA.
- Free agents now more often give you more time to react to a computer offer.
- Enhanced the team minor league report!
- Fixed drag&drop problems that some users had.
More articles about Out Of The Park Baseball 5