Feel what it’s like to live the life of a real pro snowboarder. Travel the globe and pull sick tricks in front of sponsors, photographers, and fans. Build your fame and get photos and demo reels in the latest snowboard magazine or video. Climb to the top ranks of the sport and become a media superstar. All to the sounds of over 300 killer alt indie tracks.
- Multiple Multi-player Modes: Via split-screen, LAN, or Xbox Live, Amped 2 offers a ton of multi-player challenges, both individual and team-based. Go head-to-head with a buddy. Challenge up to 7 other people in a game of HORSE. Or play a game of 4-vs-4 “King of the Mountain” where each team tries to pull the sickest tricks on different rails and ramps on a run
- A Whole New Bag of Tricks: Amped 2 takes all the moves from Amped and adds new aerial tricks, advanced grabs, a full set of styled-out rail slides, tweaks, stalls, and hand and foot plants, and introduces “butter”, the center of a new combo system that allows nose and tail manuals to link tricks together. And a tutorial has been added to teach first timers the basics of freestyle riding.
- A World-wide Nation of Snowboarders via Xbox Live: Who’s got bragging rights? Now gamers will be able to find out by challenging riders around the globe to see who’s the best. Track stats and check regional and world-wide ladders to see rankings. Trade replays with friends or download new content including mountains, gear, challenges, and music.
- Deeper Career and Portfolio: Gamers now have more opportunities to impress the locals and the press with 3 levels of media challenges: photos, photo sequences, and video demo reels. As fame builds, sponsors award new gear and boards, and banners appear on the mountains displaying new endorsements won.
- The Ultimate Snowboarding Environments. “Amped 2” goes global with the addition of new mountains including Laax, Switzerland, Mt. Buller in Australia, and heli-riding Harris Mountain in New Zealand. Fully rendered 3D environments bring the mountains alive. Clouds cast shadows that move over the hills and the runs teem with ambient life and sounds, including other riders, snow-cats, people riding the chairlifts, and working snow machines.
- Professional Snowpark Design: World-renowned terrain park designer, Chris “Gunny” Gunnarson, again lends his expertise exclusively to Amped 2 park design, improving trick placement, adding more trickable objects, and doubling the size of many jumps making it easier to land in transition.
- Over 300 Core Indie Tracks: Gamers can ride to their own tracks burnt to the hard drive, but may never feel the need with a library of over 300 original cuts to listen to from the latest up-and-coming indie artists.
- Greater Character Customization: Gamers can create and customize their own rider including hair style, gear, and customized board graphics, and even selecting a personality which will come to life as he or she rides.
- Fourteen of the Top Pros: Amped 2 features 14 top pros including Jeremy Jones, Mikey LeBlanc, Travis Parker and Janna Meyen.