Get the Prince of Qin v1.17 patch off Worthplaying (23mb)
Update and Bug Fixing
- The bug whereby different players can login to Battle.Net via the same Username at one time has been fixed.
- Improper words will be filtered out when players send a message via the chat channels.
- The bug which prevents some players from entering Battle.Net has been fixed.
- In the single-player version, the bug which prevents players from making some items such as a fishing rod has been fixed.
- The bug which causes the abnormal display of the experience bar has been fixed.
- The bug whereby some players may disappear while entering or leaving the tomb of the First Emperor has been fixed.
- The bug which causes disorder in the rankings has been fixed.
- In the single-player version, the bug which results in players sometimes ultimately obtaining extra gold has been fixed.
- The Problems between the Demo and full version have been fixed.
- The bug which causes the loss of inventory when trade takes place amongst players has been fixed.
More articles about Prince of Qin