Get the MistMare v1.2 demo off Worthplaying (275mb)
Get the MistMare v1.1->v1.2 patch off Worthplaying (3mb)
Join Isador, the inquisitor monk, on an epic journey through Europe ravaged by years of conflict. The fate of the world lands squarely on your shoulders, as you visit great European cities isolated from each other for hundreds of years, trying to find the person who escalated a personal conflict into a quickly unfolding drama that encompasses the known world.
The year is 1996 and the world is different, there was no industrial revolution, there are no cars or mobile phones, there is only the feeble existence of people who have to fight the land, that decided it would fight back. The world is in turmoil and large parts of the continent are covered in thick mist with magical properties that forbids the passage through central Europe. Join Isador as he explores the world, searching for the man, deemed by the Church to be a murderer and an antichrist. The once great cities will pass you by: Rome, Avignon, Paris and others; on your quest to stop this man.
- Immerse game play with addictive story
- Unique mix of action, adventure and RPG elements
- Realistic weather effects
- Elaborate time management taking into consideration time of day
- Huge universe with vast number of unique interior and exterior locations
- Over 80 interactive characters
- Huge arsenal of different types of weapons, like swords and axes and shields…
- Explore the game with A.I. which is tailored to the player
- Over 35 unique monsters with different features, models and specific A.I. and combat tactics
- Fight and control monsters to make them your minions in the battles to come
More articles about Mistmare