Playing as the Toa, Toa Nuva and finally the 7th Toa, you must explore the six elementally-themed regions of Mata Nui - a tropical paradise of high mountains, great lakes and mighty volcanoes – rescue the scattered Matoran and break the spell of darkness sent by the evil Makuta.
In doing so you will face danger in equal measure from the island’s many environmental hazards (including falling rocks, rainforest winds, icicles and lava falls) and the foul minions of Makuta. So whether you’re a skilled player or a young gamer, the time has come to emerge from behind your mask. The fate of Mata Nui is now in your hands…
BIONICLE™: THE GAME is loaded with cool exciting gameplay, geared towards young gamers aged eight and upwards.
Key features include:
- Choose any one of the six Toa characters to begin your adventure.
- Use the unique elemental powers of the Toa and summon ‘blasts’ of elemental energy to defeat your enemies.
- Six stunning environments, including jungles, mountains and lakes.
- Master a unique blend of subtle puzzle-solving and gripping adventure. Cross a molten river, glide from tree to tree on thermals and swim in the deep waters of Lake Naho.
- Snowboard down Mount Ihu, surf through lava rapids and use the Mask of Speed to race through Pohatu’s desert.
- Rescue and interact with Matoran villagers scattered across Mata Nui.
- Battle against the Bohrok, the Rahkshi and the ultimate challenge of Makuta in his own lair.
- Collect pick ups to increase your elemental powers.
- Build BIONICLE™ mechanisms to help you through your adventures.