Master Creating has been founded in 1999 by Martin Jaessing and Jan Beuck. While the company was focused on other parts of the software business in the past, Master Creating will concentrate on the development of high quality PC games. Restricted Area is currently developed by 9 individuals.
The player slips into the role of one of four totally different characters: The former task force agent John Johnson, who is familiar with all kinds of fire weapons, a beautiful PSI sorceress, an Asian material arts master or a female computer expert which is guarded by a flying drone. As a mercenary without own interests at first you struggle into an epic story full of surprising changes and unpredictable idioms.
- Four totally different characters which can learn and increase their abilities in 30 skills each
- A large number of weapons and an uncountable number of cyberware and bioware to boost your abilities
- Exclusive soundtrack by popular international science fiction composers
- Computer generated levels and -subquests
- Takes advantage of the powerful IRIS engine, which took two years to create and which has been created especially for Restricted Area
- Dynamical Light- and Shadoweffects
- 3D Sound, produced by an Academy Award winning company
- Cooperative Multiplayer mode
Release: Late 2003
More articles about Restricted Area