Get the Salammbo demo off Worthplaying (61mb)
1. Installing the game
- Click on Setup.exe in the directory "Salammbo_demo"- This version of the game is a multi-language version. You must choose your language when installing the demo.
2. Configuration requirements
- Minimum: PII 333, 64 Mo RAM, CD ROM 8X- Recommended: PII 450, 128Mo RAM, CD ROM 8X- Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP- Video card thousands of colours- Sound blaster compatible card 16 bits
- This version of the game is a multi-language version. You must choose your language when installing the game. * French version: French voices and French subtitles, * English version: English voices and English subtitles, * Spanish version: English voices and Spanish subtitles, * German version: English voices and German subtitles, * Italian version: English voices and Italian subtitles,
Launch the demo:
- Double click on the "Play Salammbo Demo" shortcut to start the game.
- On the welcome screen, select your player's number by clicking on one of the five pictograms shown: star, crescent, globe, snake or bull.
- On the next screen click on the button "start a new game".
- The interface is called up and closed down by pressing on the right button of the mouse.
- Inventory: The boxes of the inventory are used to store the objects you have picked up and which you do not need immediately.
- Menu: This button gives access to the general menu in order to save or load a game, adjust the options, or leave the game.
- Map: This button displays a map, which is useful for seeing where you are in the game world (not available in the demo).
- Your character: This button shows an image of Spendius, the character that you play.
- Logbook: This button gives access to your logbook, a strip cartoon, which shows all the important events that have occurred since the beginning of the game.
- Load a game: This button gives you access to the load screen.
- Save the current game: Used to make a manual save at any moment of the game.
- Options: Used to adjust the sounds and the graphics display.
- Resume the current game
- Quit: returns you to the welcome screen. Once there, click once again on "Quit" if you wish to leave the game and close the program down.