TENTATIVE 1.4 LIST
- Fixed the "repeat games in the custom match game list" problem.
- The game can now track who the offending disconnector is in a game. That player will get a loss and also lose a rank point.
- Changed the lobbies to only list the games contained in that lobby. Also renamed all of them after different countries...USA, Germany, Korea, UK, Australia, China, Europe, Asia, etc.
- Fixed a problem where the user could sometimes lose connection to Generals Online.
- Increased the allowed time for game to negotiate matching between players.
- Added the 3:00 rule for a game to count on Generals Online.
- Made a change for modders...added –directory command line.
- Fixed the rank hack where some players appear to have a higher rank than they should.
- Fixed the "no artwork" problem for a Random Private.
- Fixed an autosave problem in the Korean/Chinese versions.
- Fixed a crash related to user DPI setting.
- Added a new multiplayer map.
Made some balance adjustments (may change):
- Tunnel Network build speed decreased.
- Marauder Tank hit points increased.
- Stealth Fighter hit points increased.
- Explosion damage done by Chinese Nuke Tanks when they are destroyed reduced.
- Nuke Cannon locomotor changed so it moves thesame speed when damaged, not faster.
- Aurora speed increased after it drops a bomb. Damaged speed increased.
OTHER THINGS WE'RE LOOKING AT
- We continue to track down serious error issues. We are working with people who write to email@example.com.
- We continue to look at firewall issues.
- We've been keeping an eye out for online trainers, cheats, etc.
- We're working on the ladder kit. See previous post for status.
- We're working on a help bot for the lobbies.
- We're making more multiplayer maps.
I hope all this gives you some insight into the work being done. Thanks for your continued support.