Get the NWN v1.28 -> v1.29 patch off Worthplaying (1.2mb)
Neverwinter Nights Game
- Fixed an issue with NPCs "warping" around on the client screen
- Added support for 5.1 and 7.1 speakers settings in the sound panel
- Fixed Stoneskin limit, so that its now reduced by the correct amount if you take more than the maximum absorbed damage from a hit.
- Active item properties should be properly useable on items bought from stores and split from piles. This fixes the "can't use purchased item in inventory" issue.
- Fixed logging out with a placeable container open causing the container to be permanently stuck open.
- Added more informative user feedback on why their new server vault character was rejected.
- Fixed NPCs attacking DMs.
- PCs can no longer pick the DMs pocket.
- Fixed potions/scrolls not working and breaking your game if you set the starting hour/year to zero in module properties.
- Tags are now being properly enforced to their 32 character limit.
- Fixed a bug where game rooms would show up twice when you hit cancel on direct connect panel.
- Fixed an art bug with filter list on internet page and tweaked chat page also.
- Fixed the "Release From Domination" icon.
- Fixed a display issue where not all players were being displayed in the DM Clients player list.
- Fixed DM possessed creatures changing to friendly on No-PVP servers.
SCRIPTERS TAKE NOTE!
- CopyObject() scripting command "Tag" parameter is now clamped at the common maximum of 32 characters for tags.
- Fixed the server option "RotateServerLog" to not delete old logs when rotation is disabled on a server restart.
Neverwinter Nights Aurora Toolset:
- Fixed an issue where deleting a resource would replace the resource with the word "resref".
2DA Files Changed in this Update:
More articles about Neverwinter Nights