Get the Anno 1503 'Cathedral' Cutscene off Worthplaying (11mb)
Sacred sounds: New cutscene in six different languages
Created by the talented minds at Spellcraft Studios from Berlin, these nearly 40 video sequences underline the addictive gaming experience.
To give you an exclusive impression of the game's rich detail we proudly present one of the gorgeous cutscenes. Watch the bishop celebrating high mass to commemorate the construction of the cathedral – a great moment from the game!
The trailer comes in six different linguistic flavours: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Japanese and Italian.Chekc the official site for the non-english versions...
- Unique blend of real-time strategy with the depth of an empire-building epic.
- Compete against computer-controlled players and interact with nine different cultures from the 16th Century - each with their own personal traits and unique characteristics.
- Settle in climates as diverse as frozen tundra, bleak deserts and lush jungles - each with their own unique natural resources, vegetation, wildlife and terrain.
- New combat system - vary your tactics based on the opponent, terrain and weaponry.
- Enhanced AI - differences in cultures lead to a variety of behaviors and interactions.
- Stunning graphics - detailed environments bring the 16th Century to life with over 250 authentic building types including tobacco plantations, watchtowers and cannon foundries.
- Several gameplay modes - Single Scenario, Campaign, Open-Ended and Multiplayer modes.
- 1503 A.D. will captivate both core and casual gamers