Schilling, the official 'High Heat' spokesperson, we have refined the subtle physics of pitching and batting even further. We feel that 'High Heat Major League Baseball 2004' will set a new standard in sports video games."
About High Heat Baseball
Hailed by many as "one of the greatest sports games ever made," the High Heat Baseball series is a well-known gaming industry favorite, and early indicators are that this year's game will be the best yet. In addition to improved award-winning gameplay, this rendition goes beyond next generation, and combines exceptional graphics, seamless animation, and eleven game modes.
High Heat Major League Baseball 2004 is also available for the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, and will be available soon for the personal computer, and the Nintendo GameCube and Game Boy(R) Advance systems.
About Curt Schilling's Involvement
Diamondbacks pitcher Curt Schilling returns this year as the official spokesperson for "High Heat Major League Baseball 2004." Schilling was named co-MVP of the 2001 World Series(R), and was a leading contender for the National League Cy Young Award during the 2002 season. Curt Schilling became a champion of the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) cause in 1992 when he created "Curt's Pitch for ALS." A portion of the proceeds from each "High Heat" game sold is donated to this charity.
"High Heat Major League Baseball 2004" include:
- Stunning graphics courtesy of all new motion-capture, new animation system, and new graphics engine
- Career and Franchise modes including a complete Minor Leagues system (AAA, AA, A), player contracts and free agency
- Two On Two Showdown mode - pick a pitcher and a batter and go head-to-head against another pitcher and batter in a fast-action, one-inning game
- Enhanced audio experience with hecklers, vendors, crowds, stadium announcer and two-man announcer team
- Improved advanced TruPlay A.I., for the most realistic batting, base running, fielding, pitching, and managing
- Includes 27 unique pitch types (up to six per player)
- Game Tuning Menu allowing players to completely customize their game experience