One of the most ingenious and suspenseful films of all time, The Great Escape is a World War II escape adventure classic that hits the Xbox, PS2 and PC this summer. It’s your chance to take part in the largest breakout in history from the “escape proof” Stalag Luft III German POW camp and participate in the most famous motorbike scene in Hollywood.
Following the massive hit, Conflict: Desert Storm, The Great Escape, Published by SCi Games, offers a unique variety of gameplay that takes you from slow, tension filled stealth scenes to adrenalin-filled action and chase sequences. Fans of the film, and all gamers will appreciate this masterpiece.
- Control four key characters from the film, each with their own skills and characteristics: Hilts is the master of escape, MacDonald speaks German to distract and fool the guards, Sedgewick will repair the most complex machines, and Hendley’s lightening quick fingers will get his hands on almost anything you need.
- Stealth is the key, so sneak up behind guards subdue them or knock them out with a punch.
- Steal semi-automatic pistols, sub-machine guns, and sniper rifles to use in action filled gunfights.
- Jump behind the wheel of jeeps, trucks, APC’s, fuel tankers and,
of course, the infamous motorbike.
- Sneak around in the shadows of a mountain-top POW camp, have an all-action shoot out on top of a moving train and ride the motorbike through heavily guarded German countryside!
- The Great Escape game is truly authentic and captures the essence of the classic film. This will be the benchmark for escape adventure games!
The Great Escape will be available for Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation 2 and PC CD Rom this June
More articles about The Great Escape