Get the Silent Storm Trailer off Worthplaying (21mb)
Pick your mercenaries from a pool of more than 40 elite soldiers of 30 different nationalities. Equip your squad with over 75 authentic WWII weapons ranging from commando daggers to hand-held rocket launchers, including experimental and rare models. Be sure to assess your troopers' skills adequately before you embark on a mission: you'll only be able to take five of them with you. Your objective is sabotage with no holds barred.
For the first time ever in a 3D tactical game: choose any game style and difficulty level without any restrictions! Non-linear campaign structure allows to prepare your squad for the main mission by taking on an unlimited number of automatically generated missions in any way you like: attack your enemy head-on or use stealth and guile. Almost any mission has multiple paths to completion.
The first attempt ever in a 3D tactical game: this time, truly interactive environment with fully deformable geometry! Destroy anything in the game including multi-storey buildings and dungeons, anywhere and at any time you see fit. No script-imposed restrictions any more!
- Two independent campaigns for Allied forces or the German Axis throughout Europe in 1943
- Over 40 mercenaries of various nationalities available in each campaign, with 6 different professions, augmentable skills and over 50 additional abilities
- True 3D, fully interactive game world; battles on the open ground and inside buildings, including multi-storey houses and dungeons
- Push your tactical ability to the limit: blow a depot wall to smash the enemies behind it; place a sniper on the roof to remove a sentry with a single shot; distract the guards by exploding the gates...
- Unique weapons known only by authentic archived documents offer radically new gameplay options
- Advanced physics simulation: realistic object destruction, real bullet tracing according to its type, speed and properties of materials being penetrated
- Multi-functional 3D map editor
- Various multiplayer game modes
More articles about Silent Storm