"Northland is a great title, its sales in the German market have been quite considerable." Commented Barry Leonard COO of GMX Media. "We're very excited with what will be a great title, with loads of features that the fans of the series have been crying out for being added, and lots of old favorites in there as well!"
Thomas Friedmann, Funatics Managing Director, adds, "GMX Media is a perfect partner for us and we're pleased that our most popular releases will be reaching an even wider audience within Europe & North America."
Northland is a Stand-alone Adventure Strategy game, The exciting plots tells the story of Viking God Loki who tried to take revenge on Godfather Odin for his banishment from Asgard to Earth. For that he abuses our four human heroes with his intrigues and traps.
- Single player campaign with 8 missions including several sub missions.
- 8 additional free single player missions (non campaign)
- 6 multi-player missions (LAN/Internet for up to 6 players); also playable in single player mode.
- 3 difficulty levels to make the game fun for everybody from beginners to experts.
- Special effects like weather effects, fog, ghost units etc.
- Internet Lobby for match making and chat.
- Easy-to-use Map editor to create single plater and multi player maps that can be played alone or with friends.
- Based on the enhanced technology of "Cultures 2 - The Gates of Asgard"; enhanced AI.
GMX plans to release Northland early July 2003.
More articles about Northland