“Moon Tycoon is a big hit in the US and has sold a tremendous amount of units, the European version will have some new features that’ll sure to make it a bigger hit.” Commented Barry Leonard COO of GMX Media.
"We are very excited about bringing Moon Tycoon to the European market and are pleased to be working with GMX Media and hope to sign future titles with them." Commented Alex Jamieson CEO Anarchyent
MOON TYCOON allows players to have total control of all aspects of colony life, from building construction to commerce, colony morale and monthly expenses.
30 CHALLENGING MISSIONS INCLUDING:
Constructing living quarters for the first 120 colonists. Start your colony with a Control Center, and then build low-cost inflatable Lunar Habitats.
Building a Medical Center, 2 Seismometers and a Maintenance Center. In the midst of so much recent success, dark times are suddenly upon the Space Agency. Moonquakes have begun devastating many of the lunar colonies. A Colony was completed wiped out by a single moonquake and you have been summoned to aid the colonists at Colony 2.
- 3 exciting campaigns and 30 challenging missions.
- Complete camera freedom creates a fully immersive 3D gaming experience, with 3D graphics and surround sound.
- More than 60 buildings including space apartments, spaceports, lunar golf courses, biospheres, and more.
- 4 customizable industries: Mining, Manufacturing, Research, and Tourism.
- 16 Disasters including meteor showers, terrorist attacks, moonquakes, and ion storms.
- Detailed storyline with mystery, humor, and plot twists.
- Ultra-realistic textures with dynamic lighting and 3D special effects.
- Day and night lighting cycles -- witness a breathtaking colony skyline at twilight.
GMX plans to release Moon Tycoon late July 2003.