* Note: Some of these fixes are allready implemented in the Trisynery USA-version
- The games starts with additional weapons, the Sharkbite and the Scrapmaker.
- Weapons in general are recieved earlier in the game.
- Increased the armour on all player vehicles.
- Decreased the armour on Vincent.
- Decreased the armour on Sebastion.
- Increased the armour on the train in mission 13.
- Additional balancing of enemies.
- Fixed a bug in win-XP which sometimes made the game lag and then die.
- Fixed a bug in mission 3 which could result in a checkpoint not being recognized.
- Fixed a bug in mission 5 that sometimes made the enemies disappear or hard to find.
- Fixed a bug in mission 12 which could result in certain mission information not being presented to the player.
- Added a new multiplayer level.
- All files are now open for moding. Such as weapons and effects (just open and edit the xml files to mod).
- Additional fixes to increase stability on certain ATI and Nvidia cards. (Make sure to always use the latest drivers from ATI and Nvidia)
More articles about Bandits: Phoenix Rising