'Rugrats Royal Ransom' (PS2) - Screens
by Rainier on April 3, 2003 @ 2:15 a.m. PST
The Rugrats embark on a magical adventure to Stu Pickles' Play Palace 3000 (PP3K). As Tommy, Chuckie, Kimi, Phil and Lil all take turns climbing up to the PP3K, they soon find that something's amiss. Every time they climb higher, the Palace moves further out of their reach. Angelica, the self-appointed Queen of PP3K, has dubbed the rest of the Rugrats her loyal subjects who will need to obey her commands. As the Rugrats defiantly refuse Queen Angelica's demands, they each find their most treasured items haven fallen in her possession. Tommy and company must now begin their adventure to reclaim their treasures so they too can play in the PP3K.
- First Rugrats 3D adventure game for PlayStation 2 and GameCube
- Play as Tommy, Chuckie, Kimi, Phil or Lil
- Voyage through 9 environments with 3-4 unique challenges each, including Snow, Undersea, Jungle, Arabia, Big Top, Western, Dino Land, Moon and Medieval
- Discover and unlock bonus levels and multiplayer game play throughout these magical worlds
- Soar on a flying carpet, comb the sea in a submarine, sled down a mountain racing against a snowman, and cruise craters in a moon buggy