“NBA JAM is a legendary franchise that continues to be a perennial favorite among gamers of all ages,” said David Knies, Director of Acclaim Sports. “We’re thrilled to bring back NBA JAM, with all of its signature gameplay, and take it to an entirely new level using the power of the next-generation consoles.”
NBA JAM includes:
- All of the popular NBA JAM trademark features, including over-the-top 3-on-3 gameplay, “On-Fire” and “Big Head” modes, no fouls, Hotspots and surprising hidden characters;
- All 29 current NBA teams, players and arenas, plus many famous retired NBA arenas and outdoor playground courts;
- 50 of the NBA’s greatest players from the past 50 years, including “Pistol” Pete Maravich, George “The Iceman” Gervin, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson and Isaiah Thomas and many others, compete in the Legends Tournament;
- Journey through the NBA of the 1950s – 1990s with era-specific music, uniforms, hairstyles, commentary and moves;
- Over 700 new motion captured animations, including signature moves for current NBA All-Stars and Legends;
- Numerous game modes, including quick-play Exhibition, NBA JAM Tournament, NBA Legends Tournament and Mini Games;
- All-new Create-A-Player, allows players to build their very own court warrior;
- Accrue points and receive upgraded attributes and other surprises in the all-new JAM Store;
- Exclusive DVD bonus footage;
- Commentary by Tim Kitzrow, the original voice of NBA JAM.
NBA JAM will be available this fall across the next-generation systems at suggested retail prices to be determined. For more information on this game, please visit www.acclaim.com. Acclaim's complete showcase of products will be featured at E3 in Los Angeles, CA at booth #152 in the Concourse Hall.
More articles about NBA Jam 2004