"Rainbow Six fans have given high praises to Raven Shield and have named it an instant classic." said Alain Corre, Ubi Soft's Managing Director for Europe, the Asia Pacific region and South America. "With new missions, weapons, multiplayer modes, and multiplayer levels, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword will deliver more of what they crave - the action, the realism, and the thrill of fighting clusters of really deadly terrorists as a team."
Developed by Ubi Soft's Milan studio, Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword boasts a host of standout features, including:
- All-new, eight-mission campaign in locations including Italy, Croatia, and Greece
- Eight new Multiplayer levels
- Five new multiplayer game modes
- Three "classic" missions, based on previous Rainbow Six chapters & adapted to the UnrealTM engine.
- Seven additional real-world weapons (for a whopping total of 64)
- Weapon sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster film The Matrix
Command Team RAINBOW, the world's most elite, multinational squad of counter-terrorist operatives, as they track the desperate remnants of a dangerous terrorist organization into exotic regions of the Mediterranean to prevent their agenda of international anarchy and destruction.
More articles about Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword