In Nexagon: Deathmatch, it is the 44th Century and violence and crime are a thing of the past. Civilization has evolved into a higher state of consciousness, and although safety has been restored, human existence has been rendered dull and lifeless, with no exposure to aggression, fighting or violence. In an attempt to re-ignite humanity’s excitement level and entertain billions of viewers, a new TV program is introduced where convicts control squads of gladiators fighting for their freedom in a completely destructible 3D environment. That program is Nexagon: Deathmatch.
Features to look out for include:
- • Fully 3D completely destructible environment enables more dynamic use of tactics than any other RTT
- • 4 unique army types represent the industrial, alien, cyborg and fantasy hordes
- • Fortress editor allows players to construct intricate defenses and cunning traps
- • Persistent forces grow in ability with each victory
- • Buy new forces and sell wounded combatants to build the perfect squad
- • Multiple arenas in which to engage your enemy
- • Easy to learn and challenging gaming experience
Nexagon: Deathmatch is scheduled to ship this summer and is being shown at the Strategy First booth at this year’s E3. For more information on the game please visit the official website.
More articles about Nexagon: Deathmatch