A young man from Sicily arrives at Ellis Island, New York in the early 20th century, full of hope to attain the American dream. But he faces discrimination and difficulty advancing in life because of his ethnic origin and is quickly drawn to the underworld. He becomes a “made man” for one of the five New York Mafia families after killing a rival gang member. To avoid a vendetta, he is sent to New Orleans where he quickly establishes himself as a formidable racketeer. From New Orleans, he goes to Chicago to make big money during The Prohibition. After conquering Chicago, he returns to New York to succeed his boss as the family don. He defeats the other New York Mafia families to become the boss of bosses.
Setting and Overall Look:
The action takes place in three US cities: New York (“The Big Apple”), New Orleans (“The Big Easy”) and Chicago (“The Windy City’), circa 1920-1930s. The overall look is the Roaring Twenties - the Jazz age, but with a dark side. We will try to recreate the “Cotton Club” feel of jazz and speakeasies, but also of the bootlegging and violence that occurred during the era to support the decadent lifestyle.
- Scenario Mode - You are the young immigrant hero as he begins his new Mafia life. You will lead him to become successful by the standards Americans respect: power and money. You will complete scenario-based missions. You will have to accomplish specific objectives, learning skills along the way, with the ultimate goal of becoming the boss of bosses.
- Custom Play Mode - You can compete against any number of computer-generated enemies. This mode is useful for improving game skills.
- Multi-play Mode - Up to 2~8 players can compete against each other on LAN or TCP/IP platform.
- Business and Organization Management
- Strategic Unit Allocation and Control
- RPG Elements
- Full 3D Environment
Release Date: May 2003