After the triumphant return of Captain Janeway and crew to the alpha quadrant, the Hazard Team, Voyager’s elite security detail, is assigned its deadliest mission yet – duty onboard the Federation’s renowned flagship, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-E. As the leader of Starfleet’s latest rapid response force, players will encounter a relentless onslaught of enemies including Star Trek staples such as the Borg and Romulans as well as several never before seen alien species.
- Better, Bigger, Longer: Building on the shoulders of its critically acclaimed predecessor, Star Trek Elite Force II features a more open level design than traditional shooters by offering different solution paths to several of the game’s mission objectives. Additionally, the game consists of 11 missions for the biggest Elite Force game yet.
- Explore Strange New Worlds…: In the true spirit of Starfleet and exploration, Star Trek Elite Force II transports the player to a series of increasingly exotic outdoor locations like expansive alien landscapes and the void of space.
- New Ship, New Faces: As a new crewman aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-E players can interact with the ship’s systems and fellow crewmen such as the legendary Captain Jean Luc-Picard as they repel invaders and prepare for missions.
- Set Phasers To Frag: Players can dish out the damage with a variety of ranged weapons including improved phasers, an enhanced I-Mod and all new weapons like Romulan disrupters and a tetryon gatling gun. Melee weapons such as the Klingon Bat’Leth make their mark in multiplayer, and a fully functional Tricorder will be available for scanning and interacting with environments.
- Lookin’ Good: Sporting the latest QUAKE III: Team Arena code base, Star Trek Elite Force II features even better graphics than its predecessor. Character models and textures offer greater detail and environments are even more stunning. The QUAKE III: Team Arena engine also allows for larger outdoor environments allowing designers to create massive alien landscapes.
- A Holomatch Made In Heaven: Similar to the original game, Star Trek Elite Force II offers several multiplayer modes but with new features and weapons taken from the single player game, including melee weapons. Returning multiplayer modes include Holomatch, Capture The Flag, and Team Holomatch.