“This title is a great follow-up to the high-level strategy introduced in Legion,” says Steve Milburn, Marketing Director for Strategy First Inc. “This gold version promises new features and hours of intense gaming.”
Legion Gold is a revolutionary, high-level strategy game, incorporating strategic and tactical elements in a unique Roman Empire adventure. This title allows players to control vast armies and attempt to carve an Empire at both the strategic and tactical level. Players control considerable armies and position them in various formations to achieve ultimate victory. Each map can be replayed a number of times in different settings, with different nations, giving players hours of gameplay. New features in the Gold Edition include 3 new campaigns, an improved battle system and new levels of difficulty.
Legion Gold Features:
- 20+ sides – gamers play against up to 20 unique opponents, each depicting the nations of the Roman Empire era
- Detailed economy – players control their cities, allocate workers, increase production by constructing new buildings, build fortresses for protection and train new regiments
- Historical accuracy - all maps, scenarios, soldiers’ uniforms and weapons are accurately modeled to capture the flavor of the ancient world and its warfare
- Diplomacy - with so many nations, careful use of diplomacy will be required to succeed
- 3D battlefields - the battlefield is made up of 3D rendered terrain and will affect the combat model
- Huge realistic battles – based on historical data, the combat model gives the most realistic look and feel as hundreds of men are displayed in epic battles
- 3 new campaigns - new races, units, structures and even a fantasy setting
- Battle system - improved strategic and tactical elements
- Improved - diplomatic, economic, and management elements
- 3 levels of difficulty - provide a challenge for all gamers
Legion Gold has a SRP of $29.99 US.
More articles about Legion Gold