The year is 2068 and the Mysterons are waging a war of nerves against Earth, issuing cryptic warnings before using their powers of retro-metabolism to control people and carry out their threats. Earth's only defence is Spectrum, a world security organisation now focused solely on defeating the Mysteron menace.
The title combines intensely addictive gameplay with stunning graphics and the rich background of the television series to create a compelling game that will appeal to a wide range of gamers.
- Fourteen graphically stunning levels set across a wide range of different environments.
- Five completely new 'episodes' recreate the look and feel of the series.
- Control six Spectrum Agents, each with their own unique abilities including diving, rock climbing and lock picking.
- Choose from a range of tools to complete your objectives. Everything from Captain Blue's sniper rifle to Mysteron detectors to remotely controlled robots.
- Combat a variety of Mysteron Agents including tomb robbers, jungle rebels and the elusive Captain Black.
- Control the classic Captain Scarlet vehicles, the Angel Interceptor, Spectrum Saloon Car and of course the Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle.
- Call in air-strikes, defuse nuclear bombs, rescue a downed Angel pilot and much more.
- Fully featured particle effects system that brings the levels to life.
- Three levels of difficulty to suit players of all ages and abilities.