- 3 playable barbarian nations, such as the Teutons. Each nation features 10 different character types (mainly warriors) and at least 15 different buildings.
- Moreover, each nation features their own special skills, formations, heathen magic etc. In historical battles, the player can also control the Roman army.
- The scenarios offer 5 markedly different sceneries complete with the appropriate animal life. The dazzling game world includes animated plants, wild animals, numerous weather effects and other natural phenomenons.
- Against Rome includes 48 scenarios in 5 game types: 4 learning scenarios, 5 endless scenarios for single players, 5 multiplayer build-up scenarios, 5 multiplayer death match scenarios, 5 historical battles, 24 campaign scenarios.
- All multiplayer scenarios are designed for up to 8 players.
- Typical easy-to-grasp RTS control.
More articles about Against Rome