"We're very excited to enter into this relationship with Buka Entertainment," says Tamra Nestler, CEO of Tri Synergy, Inc. "Paradise Cracked with its distinctive storyline will deliver an incomparable gaming experience to many enthusiastic PC users, and we're pleased that this relationship with Buka will allow us to extend that experience to the North American gaming community."
Paradise Cracked finds the player in a future where the world has suffered from many years of overpopulation and ecological destruction, until the leading scientists created CyberBrain - a supercomputer that solved all the global problems and turned the overpopulated and polluted Earth into Paradise. You are a young hacker. Once, while in cyberspace you managed to break into a secured area and came across a series of strange data packets. You hurriedly copied these to disk, not even having the time to read their contents. Only a few minutes later you hear a police siren, followed by banging on the door and demands to open up.
- Paradise Cracked with its rich and compelling Sci Fi story is an RPGTactical strategy game that is played out in a vivid, futuristic, 3D isometric world.
- The creation of this Breath-taking adventure was inspired by the great works of William Gibson, Philip K. Dick, and the movies "Blade Runner", "Matrix" and "Ghost in the shell"
- The advanced 3D graphic engine implements a revolutionary free floating camera that ensures the player will be completely immersed in the Paradise Cracked universe.
- A wide variety of weapons and ammo, allows the player several choices as to how they investigate and complete the tasks and missions.
- Hi-Tech special cyber-devices increase a player's abilities and opportunity to overcome the limitations of the human body.
- Completely open ended Non-linear mission structure. Actions and choices in a current mission will dictate the order of all upcoming missions. This randomness will keep the game exciting and fresh.
- A realistic physic model with destroyable objects and deformable terrain.
"It is natural that each publisher should strive for switching the deals from simple territory licensing opportunities to a worldwide co-publishing model on each title," said Maxim Mikhalev, Buka's International Vice President. "We are thrilled to be working with Tri Synergy. They have proven to be the ideal partner for such far-reaching designs. Thus, we consider this joint publishing deal to be a serious movement for Buka Entertainment toward the worldwide business arena."