"Speed Kings is far more fun than just breaking the speed limit on the back of a motorcycle," said David Knies, Director of Brand for Acclaim. "Including features such as sliding under semi's, jumping over trains, running from police, pulling off insane tricks and exchanging blows with opponents, makes Speed Kings a unique and incredibly fun gameplay experience."
Speed Kings includes:
- 22 bikes based on production and custom real-world models;
- Three single-player modes and 5 multiplayer options;
- Arcade-style handling and control;
- Incredibly realistic crash sequences;
- Insane stunts, including "power down" slides beneath semi's and death- defying jumps;
- Interactive street environments, featuring moving traffic and destructible objects;
- Deformation system, illustrating real-time bike damage;
- Selection of riders, each with unique riding styles and aggressive taunts;
- Extensive unlockable content, including new bikes, tracks and a Grand Prix mode;
- Boost reward for performing tricks;
- Authentic in-game motorcycle gear supplied by Alpinestars and Shoei.
Speed Kings is currently available for the PlayStation2 and GameCube, each at a suggested retail price of $39.99. The game will be available for the Xbox on June 3rd at a suggested retail price of $39.99. For more information on Speed Kings, please visit www.acclaim.com