In a time when the world was dominated by the Empires of Magic, the disappearance of Yano, son of Prince Kasdim, ruler of the Kingdom of Kargs, started a train of events that nobody thought possible. Throughout the Kingdoms of the South, troops were being slaughtered in their thousands and the settlements mysteriously deserted. Anarchy ruled as key positions within the government were abandoned. Only three mages of the School of Adu realised the true extent of what was happening in the kingdoms and to this end they dispatched the young mage Artemian, apprentice to the one of Master Teachers, to seek out the cause of the occurrences. However, nobody could have foreseen what the young mage would have to battle to secure peace throughout the empire.
- An immersive storyline that drives that game.
- Numerous sub quests to undertake, submerging the player further into the story of the Empire.
- Realistic combative AI meaning that no two battles will ever be the same.
- 3D scenes combined with stylish hand finished graphics.
- A huge variety of units – 80 different characters plus additional hero units with special skills.
- Four classes of magical ability: paladin, druid, mage and psionic each with different spells and unique abilities.
- Progressive experience so that the characters can gain new abilities and spells over time.
- Over 120 spells in total.
- Easy to play for beginners but hard to master for more experienced players.
- A variety of different terrains within the game world: snow covered mountains, fiery deserts, rainy hilltops, idyllic meadows each influencing the way that you can conduct your quest.
Windows® 95 / 98 / ME / 2000 / XP, Direct X 8.0TM
Processor 600 MHz (or better)
128 MB RAM, 32MB Graphic card with 3D acceleration
300 MB free disk space (this demo)
16-bit Direct XTM compatible sound card
More articles about Empire Of Magic