"Iridion 3D was one of our most acclaimed Game Boy Advance titles and set the bar for graphic excellence on the system," said Ken Gold, Vice President of Marketing for Majesco. "With the sequel, Iridion II, we added a more in-depth story, improved the game play and made the graphics even better."
In Iridion II, a century has passed since the Iridion Empire was defeated. Humans have populated the old Iridion galaxy giving mankind freedom and peace. Suddenly, all communications with the human outposts are lost. The Iridions are back! Planet Earth is too far away to offer help.
The only chance...A lone powerful spaceship...Yours!
Exciting key features of Iridion II include:
- Advanced background animation combined with 3D simulation provides great depth of game play and spectacular graphics;
- Sixteen levels feature a host of new enemies, obstacles and 2 enormous boss encounters per level;
- "Virtual Reality Training," a tutorial mode which explains all of the techniques used to beat various enemies throughout the game;
- Collect power-ups to gain new weapons, increase firepower, and refill energy;
- Six different cannon weapons, and two additional special weapons including smart bombs and a super-beam shot;
- Choose between Starter, Advanced or Ace Pilot difficulty settings.
More information on Iridion II, as well as Majesco's entire line-up of exciting products can be found online at the official Majesco website.