About "Combat Mission Special Edition"
Combining unparalleled game depth and ease of use with a true 3D environment, "Combat Mission Special Edition" offers turn-based hybrid simulation of WWII tactical warfare.
The game takes the player through historical scenarios and campaigns set in WWII's Western front, from the massive allied assault in Normandy to the end of the war in Europe. As a German or Allied Force Commander, players battle across blockades, tackle a village, drive through the plains, delve into the woods, and slug it out in a city.
Features for "Combat Mission Special Edition" include:
- Enhanced terrains and environments, including trees, roads, sky, and buildings
- More than 125 vehicles, improved for both Allied and Axis forces
- Six different armies, including U.S., Germany, U.K., France, Canada, and Poland
- Soldiers speak in their native language
- More than 150 of the best-rated scenarios