You, part of a Special Forces commando team with the 101st Airborne, follow orders to go behind enemy lines on a damage assessment reconnaissance mission. In the confusion of an enemy ambush, you are separated from the group. There you find yourself in a living hell, encircled and outnumbered by the enemy, but commanders back at the base order you to hold out at all costs and be the last one to evacuate. But you¡¯re not entirely alone: boys of the artillery brigade and fighter squadrons are right behind you with the devastating ground and air support your temporary holdout needs. UH1 helicopters swoop in and feed you the ammo you need, so watch their backs, protect this lifeline of yours, and try to stay alive until you can get the hell out of there. When you¡¯re not too busy blowing away the enemy with your pistol, M-16 rifle, mini-gun, or mortar, call in howitzer bombardments, and napalm strikes! Good luck, Soldier!
- Over 62 various missions and increasing difficulty levels.
- Seen-only-in-movie napalm air strikes.
- Weapons and enemy units are historically accurate in appearance, function, and capability.
- Astonishing 3D visual effects.
- Realistic action, battle, and environmental 3D sound effects.
- Easy-to-control game operation.
- Modest system requirements.
More articles about Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Trail